3 days trying to activate a SIM, guess they don't want my business!!!! UNbelievable

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

3 days trying to activate a SIM, guess they don't want my business!!!! UNbelievable

I am trying to activate a new SIM card and sign up for a "By the Month  Talk and Text 15" for the past three days!.  Have been on hold for hours, hang ups, transfered  all over the place and still nothing.  Nobody seams to have a clue how to do this this?  I can't believe this company is still viable.  Brutal costomer service.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 3 days trying to activate a SIM, guess they don't want my business!!!! UNbelievable

Hello sirmike

Sorry to hear all this. Have you tried going to your local Rogers store & see if they can do anything about it?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: 3 days trying to activate a SIM, guess they don't want my business!!!! UNbelievable

You are calling the Pay as you Go line as well? (not the regular rogers number)

I've Been Here Awhile

The number I was given was 1-888-726-3771 which apparently has changed but they can redirect you to the new one for an additional $2.99, nice.  The guy at the Rogers store would sell me the SIM for $10 but then the additional fees would add up to a total of $65 before I even do anything.  He then suggested getting the SIM from Walmart and activating it onlinefor free which I tried but your site won't let me use a credit card to do so.  So I call and talk to all kinds of people which have told me that I need a prepaid voucher before I can do anything.  So off to  the 7-11 I go and pick up the $20 voucher to get things rolling.  I call back and finally get a nice lady named Lori who assured me things would get resolved after she transferred me again to the right department only to be put on hold again and finally hung up on.  PLease give me a direct phone number to somebody who knows something.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation