2.3.3 for ARC

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

2.3.3 for ARC

Hi All,

Maybe I missed it, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, but does anyone know how/when we will see the 2.3.3. update for the Xperia ARC?  PCC doesn't find the update (Still at 2.3.2) and I read somewhere that we're waiting on Rogers to finish diddling around with it?

PS.  ARC is wayyyyy better than I thought it was.  Reviews don't do it justice.  Wish I coulda had an Atrix though...

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: 2.3.3 for ARC

I was able to download the update via Sony PC Companion software this evening.

View solution in original post

All Replies
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't hold your breath..... we are still on 2.2 for the Captivate.

I Plan to Stick Around

LOL

I went through the whole X10 2.1 update fiasco, so sadly I should already know what to expect...

I've Been Around

Sony released the 2.3.3 update before the month of june started... and us rogers customers are still in the dark..., i have had a number of issues with my arc that should be solved by this update

Is there any time on the release???I would really like to update my phone

thx

I've Been Here Awhile

I would also like to know when the 2.3.3 update for the Sony Arc will be available. I purchased an Arc 4 days ago from Rogers and was told i should receive the update within 24 hours but my phone still says it has the latest software at 2.3.2.

I'm having WIFI issues and random crashes which should be corrected with this update and quite frankly should have been caught by Sony before the X12 was even released.

Is it possible to take a phone to a Rogers Wireless or Plus store and have it update via computer?

I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to download the update via Sony PC Companion software this evening.

View solution in original post