cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1308 update for 920?

jfmanzo
I've Been Around

Can somebody from Rogers let us know when to expect the 1308 firmware update for the Lumia 920? It came to AT&T two days ago. It includes udated "storage tools" to allow the user to clear "other" memory and to see how much memory individual apps use, a very, very important feature.

Thanks!

***edited labels***

22 REPLIES 22

Re: 1308 update for 920?

BrendanC
I Plan to Stick Around

Well........here we are.....still having issues....still no news from Nokia or Rogers as to when we can expect a fix for this issue. 

The customer care person I spoke to last week suggested either a hard reset or I swap my device with them or send it back to Nokia.  I really don't want to have to go down that road.  Apart from the connectivity issue my phone is just how I want it and I really don't want to start from scratch with a new device........which will probably be a refurb that may come with other issues. 

As is my phone is...was...perfect.  This stupid 1308 update has hobbled it.  I just want my phone back working the way it did before 1308. 

I've contacted Rogers and Nokia about this............any body else?  The more people that hound them the better. 

I really didn't need this storage check feature that badly that I'd willingly give up my data connection for it!

Re: 1308 update for 920?

canpara
I've Been Here Awhile

It's not just data... it's calls too!  So many incoming calls go straight to my voicemail because of the 1308 patch.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 13 in conversation