1308 update for 920?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

1308 update for 920?

Can somebody from Rogers let us know when to expect the 1308 firmware update for the Lumia 920? It came to AT&T two days ago. It includes udated "storage tools" to allow the user to clear "other" memory and to see how much memory individual apps use, a very, very important feature.

Thanks!

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 1308 update for 920?

Hello jfmanzo

No one from Rogers will post this info sadly. The update should come out soon tho. when ATT gets a update, Rogers follows up within the next couple of weeks or sooner!.
I Plan to Stick Around

AT&T Lumia 920s already got the firmware update.

It should be noted that so far ONLY the American Lumia 920s got this update right now. International availbility is coming later on this one, it's not just a Rogers thing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Entegy

That is correct. No one else other then the states have this update. Nokia will release it to the carriers when they do & then the carriers will release it shortly after. ( Hopefully).
I Plan to Stick Around

Firmware 1314 was released for AT&T a few days ago. Rogers was one of the first to release the last update.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Corman

Rogers will release this update most like in a few days or a week or so. Most of the times they release they Windows phone updates after AT&T does.
I Plan to Stick Around

Downloading the update now 🙂

Not sure if it is 1308 or 1314 yet.

edit: it is 1308. I was able to free up 2GB's of storage.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've read (and I'm sure you have too on WPCentral) that 1308 messed up connectivity for AT&T customers......how's 1308 working for you?

Any problems??

My phone has the update ready and waiting for me but it won't install until I'm on wifi......I'm a little hesitant to install it until I know for certain that I won't be installing an update that will cause me problems....

I Plan to Stick Around

Our phones are different from the American ones so we may not have issues with the firmware update.

Otherwise man, storage check is just what the doctor ordered.

I've Been Around

I am with the others... I'm not installing till I can figure out if 1308 is being replaced by 1314 for Rogers as well. Have had too much bad luck with poor firmware in the past with other phones.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 13 in conversation