cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Msgs.

solinadave
I Plan to Stick Around

What does, "Canada and Roaming - Received.....12 Msgs"......$3.00 mean on my cell phone usage part of my bill?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 12 Msgs.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solinadave

It means that you received 12 roaming and Canadian text messages. I guess your plan does not included incoming text messages? I would call in and inquire about this.

Updated Solution

The 12 Roaming and Canadian Text messages are referring to text messages that you are receiving that are generating a charge. It is best to reach out to us in order to look into this further. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solinadave

It means that you received 12 roaming and Canadian text messages. I guess your plan does not included incoming text messages? I would call in and inquire about this.

Updated Solution

The 12 Roaming and Canadian Text messages are referring to text messages that you are receiving that are generating a charge. It is best to reach out to us in order to look into this further. 

That does sound odd..

If your plan doesnt have canada wide messaging.. if you SENT one while roaming.. yes, you could get charged..

But i thought that all incomming were free normally?  Unless something like meowmix said, and is a plan that doesnt include them..

(no texting on the plan at all?)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gdkitty

It could be roaming text messages incoming which are being charged. The OP did say "Canada and Roaming" which could be around Canada and roaming.

Either way, best to call in and find out what is going on.

Very true.  Always best to call in an inquire 🙂

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation