cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 prepaid visa

kurtiscollette
I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone else not get these? Was part of a promotion in March for switching to a current plan. That was March 27th, still no visa in my mailbox.

***EDITED LABELS***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: $100 prepaid visa

Good morning and welcome to the Community @rmcsheff,

We try our best to provide a good customer experience, although at times miscommunication can really take away from it. Were you able to reach a resolution with the manager? If you'd like we can review your account to see if there is anything we can do. Since the community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please Click Here for instructions on how to use our Private Messaging system.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

BD6
I've Been Around

Hi, 

Upon switching to Ignite, I was promised a $150 gift card and i proceeded to register on the webiste and submit all the information.  It has been a few months at this point and i have not received the gift card.   

I would like this to be resolved. 

Any help would be great appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, @BD6

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I can imagine your disappointment with it being months later and you still have not received the $150.00 Gift Card you were promised.

We definitely want to look into this for you to see what is causing the delay. Please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your info and get started. Not familiar with our Private Messaging system? Please Click Here to learn more.

We look forward to your message.

RogersTony

Same here. Was promised a prepayed Mastercard that I could use for the early termination fees that Bell would hit me with when switching to Rogers. Never received it to this day and had to pay the termination fees out if pocket. I would like the prepaid master card that I was promised.

Hey @Dementue,

As RogersTony mentioned to BD6, it is disappointing when you don't receive something you were promised. The same goes to you, please give us a shout and we'll look into it for you. 🙂 

You can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a Private Message if you're not familiar with the process.

Regards,

RogersTim

Topic Stats