Just made the leap from an Android device to an iOS device? Looking to transfer all your existing data? Well you are in luck.
Check out this helpful How To video to learn how.
1. Download the free Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store.
2. Make sure both devices are plugged into a power source and connected to WiFi.
3. Set up your new iOS as normal until you get to the Apps & Data.
4. On your iOS device, Select Move from Android. On your Android device, select Move to iOS. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Wait for the Transfer Data screen to appear on your iOS device and choose what content you would like to transfer then tap Next.
6. Leave both devices alone until transfer is complete. Complete the rest of the iOS setup and you are done!