my rogers account setup

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

my rogers account setup

So i upgraded sometime ago to an iPhone 5c from the 4s.. when I did I couldnt get the my rogers app to work so i made a new account. now my new account wont work & neither will the old one. It says my account number is associated with another profile everytime I try to long on. Is there a way to reset it so my account is not connected to any profiles?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: my rogers account setup

The new one wouldnt work, because the wireless account is tied with the first one.

When i went from a 4 to a 5, mine worked with the same account...

But best yes would be to remove and start fresh.  You would need to log into the myrogers on the web with the first, and remove your accounts from there.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you didn't do this already, you will have to go to the Chat and speak with an agent to have this fixed. I don't think there is another way to fix it...

It's some sort of glitch that affects your rogers.com profile sometimes when changes are made such as a hardware upgrade or hardware changes. It's kind of annoying, but a chat agent removed the account number from the original profile, and you re-add it to the profile you want to use. This fixes the problem.

I've Been Around

so connect me to chat session to do the necessary changes to view my account detail etc.

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @grewalharminder welcome to the forums.

Are you looking to connect to live chat?

If so here is the link http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/cuscare_ECare_landing.php?s=10

Hope this helps Smiley Happy