listen to voicemail from overseas

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

listen to voicemail from overseas

Hi there,

I am traveling overseas. I saw there are messages in my voice mail but I can't dial in. is there a way I can listen to these voice mails without dialing international calls? by the way, I am using an ipone.

thanks a lot in advance.

michael

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: listen to voicemail from overseas

Pretty much every way would be long distance.
Alternate to your number there are local ones in Canada to call but would be ld from there too.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Michael

A neat feature to use would be the free Rogers One Number feature. Provided you have a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone connection to wifi or hardwired to the internet, you would be able to download the phone application from the profile and access your voicemails without using minutes or cellular data. The Rogers One Number feature would also let you make calls from anywhere in the world to any Canadian number though a internet connection like a hotel wifi without being charged. I would caution though, anything with a cellular connection/sim card would be risky because if the wifi drops you would be charged data roaming.

Bascially, if you did not feel a need to bring your phone for emergency uses, you could keep in contact via text (also free from anywhere to any Canadian number though the internet), or phone calls using something as simple as a laptop or tablet.

Hope this helps. 🙂

I've Been Around

Hi Sir 
where to get this phone app ?

Hello @RayanAdam and welcome to the Community!

While Rogers One Number was a great feature I do want to advise you that the feature has been decommissioned as of Jan. 31, 2017.

Please let us know if you have any other questions for us.

RogersZia