iPhone won't connect to Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone won't connect to Data

LTE not shown on iphone6  and not working as well. There is no LTE shown on my phone when i turn on my cellular data

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: iPhone won't connect to Data

Hello, @AllenKao

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. When was last time the LTE was working on your phone? Is it happening everywhere or only in a specific area?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

this morning it was working fine and then i turned on my cellula data for a bit ( dont want to be over data) and then i turned on again it stopped working there's no LTE shown. happens everywhere because the lte does not shown on screen and there's no connection..

@AllenKao

If it's happening everywhere, it's most likely an issue with the device itself or SIM card. Please try this as the next step:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Let me know if this helps at all. If not, I would recommend going to your nearest Rogers store to get a new SIM card.

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

I've reset my phone's network setting multiple times and the data won't work, even though there's 8GB available. Everything is turned on and my rogers app says it should all be working, but it just isn't. Please help!

Hello @debwood!

Data is all important these days so let us see what we can do to restore your data connection. It's likely we'll need to do a reset from here to get you up and working again.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps for full assistance! 

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

No LTE on iPhone 6s

My iPhone won’t switch over to LTE service. Appears to be stuck on 3G. Have done a hard reset and reset network settings but still does same thing. Was working fine yesterday. Phone hasn’t done any update. Any ideas?

Good evening and welcome to the Community @Dave2861!

I know using 3G can be challenging after being used to LTE. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've mentioned. Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you noticed if this is contained to a specific location? Are you on the most recent iOS?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks
I contacted Rogers and they did a reset. All is good now
I've Been Around

I have had problems with my data for about 5 months, but recently it has gotten quite worse. When I leave a wifi area and my phone switches to data usage (my data is always on so it should automatically switch), something with my data won't work as if my data isn't on, for example my imessages won't go through, or snapchats won't load or send, etc. The only way I can get it to work again is for me to restart my phone. I have tried just turning off and on my data but that won't do anything. This only used to happen once a week or so, but it has gotten more and more frequent to the point where it will happen once a day, and sometimes I will have to restart my phone 2 or 3 times in a row for it to work. This is very frustrating, especially when I am trying to send a quick group message text, or only have a minute to check my phone. If someone knows a way to fix this, please let me know because this has been going on for too long and I am starting to lose my appreciation towards Rogers services.