iPhone free unlock

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone free unlock

I have been to three rogers stores and they all said you need to call to unlock
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a little unclear about the factory unlock. Say I don't want to lose any of the settings on my phone, will it still be unlocked if I restore a previous backup after doing the factory reset?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello senordd

If you unlock it, it will remain factory unlocked no matter what unless you change the motherboard on the device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why would anyone try that link when the purchase price is greater than what rogers asks for?

Anyone know anyone who does the official IMEI unlock for rogers at a discounted rate? Please message me, thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

Rogers doesn't give our discounts when unlocking s device. The set price is $50 and that is what you will pay to unlock your device via Rogers.
I've Been Around

how can i unlock my iphon 4s?.it says its not supported by activation policy.its original carrier is rogers..please help thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i was told that rogers will NOT unlock my phone unless i start a new contract with them. i bought the phone had a contract and did my time when the asked me to renew i didnt because i didnt need a phone but now i do i want to go with fido but rogers will not unlock it not even for the 50$ untill i start a new contract. really? ya its all. so now i have a iphone i paid over 400$ and i cant use its garbage thanks to rogers. there something wrong with that

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Iphone 4s how much to you unlock it
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chrisvisasj

It will cost $50 to have Rogers unlock your device. In order to have then unlock your iPhone, the IMEI number must be on a Rogers wireless active account and be on the account for 90 days.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello there
I have 1 iphone 5 mobile phone.
I live in Turkey. Iphone 5sim lock is active. I want to use it in Turkish operators. Can you help me.
thank you.

I would like to use in can you open the turk operators thank you very much