iPhone free unlock

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone free unlock

Hello bbfastback

I know & i am sorry. That is how Rogers, Bell, Telus & most carriers have those rules but with the exception that Telus has it for $35 & Rogers does it for $50
I Plan to Stick Around

No need to apologize, unless you are the one setting the prices, in which case you've got a lot of explainin' to do!! Smiley Wink

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bbfastback

If i was working for Rogers, no such thing as unlocking fees & other fees would be there lolSmiley Tongue. I feel your pain tho, this is why i unlock my devices threw the internet or a trusted cellphone store. You have those options as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there. Now I'm in Europe, in Poland.Is there a way to unlock iPhone 4 Canada abroad ?How to do it?  Smiley Frustrated

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bicycle013

You need to unlock it via a cellphone store, online threw a site or jailbreak it. Rogers can NOT unlock it for u unless the phone and the IMIE number is on a Rogers wireless account.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you very much for your quick reply."jailbreak"- What's this?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bicycle013

Jail breaking just jail breaks your device and gives you things and apps Apple does not let u have
I've Been Here Awhile

"to unlock it via online threw a site"- Please give me the address of that website.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Diamond Master I."to unlock it via online threw a site"- Please give me the address of that website.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bicycle013

Search on google " how to unlock iPhone" you will find it there. I can't post websites on here as this is a Rogers site.