iPhone MyRogers App won't log in

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: iPhone MyRogers App won't log in

Hello & Welcome to the Community @Gavin1,

MyRogers app is the easiest and most convenient way to keep an eye on your account. I appreciate the information you have provided, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Is this a new issue for you or you have never been able to access the MyRogers app on your smartphone?

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks I didn’t try that before but I just did and it doesn’t seem to help... I’m new to Rogers, and I’ve never been able to use the app only been with you guys for a free days tho
I've Been Around

I can't log into the app on my iPhone either.   I tried once a couple of months ago, gave up and deleted it.  I'll be travelling soon so thought I'd give it another go but no luck.  Definitely not a user/password issue.  I can log in on my MacBook with no issue.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @yqg

Welcome to the Community Forums!

That's definitely an inconvenience not being able to use the MyRogers app. We'd like to look into your profile for you and get this issue resolved. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and find the solution for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersPrasana 

I've Been Here Awhile

Help me

Hello, @Dillanroyce

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Community. I use the MyRogers app quite often so understandably it's quite bothersome if app login is failing.

We can certainly help, would you please elaborate the issue? Does it stop working after you made some changes to your account? Are you able to log into MyRogers on the web (rogers.com/myrogers)?

Please also provide your phone details and the MyRogers app version.

Looking forward to a more detailed response. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

It won't show my usage online on the website on desktop or the app

Hello @Dillanroyce,

As requested in RogersMoin's post, may you please let us know what phone you're currently using and what version of the MyRogers app do you have? 

You can find the version in the app menu under Help & Support >> About.

Looking forward to hearing from youRobot Happy!

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersZia, as mentioned by @Dillanroyce in his most recent posts, it doesn't work on his computer/browser either.  Perhaps there's something amiss with the account?

More information by @Dillanroyce might be useful though too, like which browser, app, etc. I know that some browsers have had issues with MyRogers and don't see the entire page, or links don't work, etc.

@Dillanroyce :  Are you able to login to MyRogers, but then can't see usage, or are you unable to login at all...  Please try to supply us with more than one sentence answers. The more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to help.

I've Been Around

Whenever I go in the app, it tells me about the business Self-Serve app rogers has. I can’t see any of my information. I even got the other app but it seems to be showing me incorrect data as I got a text saying I went over my data plan when the app told me I only used 2.2 out of my 4 gb