iPhone 7 Plus - Can not make outgoing calls, call failed, internet still works

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 7 Plus - Can not make outgoing calls, call failed, internet still works

If i pop my friends SIM card then how he will use his phone.My problem is in a week call failed 2 or 3 days.so i can not keep my friends SIM card for a week. Its happen at outside at that time my friend is not with me.

If rogers connect me to his network team then might be they solve my problem. Thank you for your advice.

Re: iPhone 7 Plus - Can not make outgoing calls, call failed, internet still works

Hi @rakesh2!

If you're unable to swap SIMs with a friend as recommended, please head to the nearest Rogers store to pick up a brand new SIM card. On the surface, this appears to be a hardware or SIM card fault for the issue to follow you from location to location, so let's eliminate the SIM card as a possibility.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

I changed sim card before now i have to pay again for sim card ? Once i installed new sim card i never remove from iphone. how came problem in sim card.

Also what hardware problem issue ?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@rakesh2

Step 1:  Borrow a friends sim card for 10 minutes.  Pop it in your phone and attempt to make a call.  Ask someone to call you and see if it comes through.  If everything works, your iPhone hardware isn't the problem

Step 2: Go to Rogers and get a new sim card.  Pop that in your phone and attempt to make and receive calls.  If that doesn't work, then you know it's a problem with the way your account is setup.  If so, go on to step 3.

Step 3: Contact Rogers network team and explain the steps you've taken (tried your friend's sim, changed your own sim card).  Have them look at your account and try to get to the bottom of the issue.  Disabling wifi calling and re-registering all your lines would help.  

Follow those steps bud

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you so much.
I will do it what you giving me step.

Again thanks.
Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 in conversation