cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i view daily data usage on rogers

docdrs
I've been here awhile

as the title says, where do I find this?

****Edited Labels****

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do i view daily data usage on rogers

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello docdrs

You can view your data usage by logging into My Rogers - Overview and the usage will be on the right hand side in a little box. Click on Data.

You can also view or data usage in My Rogers app on your phone as well.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello docdrs

You can view your data usage by logging into My Rogers - Overview and the usage will be on the right hand side in a little box. Click on Data.

You can also view or data usage in My Rogers app on your phone as well.

Flashheart
I've been around

I was talking to Rogers Support and they were reading me my daily usage for October 22.

Is there a way to view my daily usage without having to phone them?

Thanks in advance

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello FlashHeart

You can download a application in your device which will record your daily usage. Also the my Rogers app on your device and My Rogers account online will record BUT they only tell u how many minute / texts and data u have used.

On your monthly bill, all of this will show.

andycub
I've been here awhile

Hello,

I do not believe you have answered the question.  The user and myself would like to see the DAILY data usage .. meaning for example:

Sep 01 - 100mb

Sep 02 - 200mb

Sep 03 - 100mb

etc.

Is this possible either online from the website or via the phone app?

Andre

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @andycub

I would suggest removing your email address as spam may come in this way.

Second IOS 8 has a feature in the settings which show you which app uses data & how much a day. You can view it that way or download a app via the app store which shows u that data.

andycub
I've been here awhile

Thanks Meowmix.  Do you know if this is tracked from my online rogers.com MYROGERS account?  

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @andycub

The IOS 8 settings that track data are tracked by the app & phone. The same way that is used by Rogers.

You would need to contact Rogers tech support & speak to them if you want more information

Hi @andycub

You can view the daily usage breakdown once your bill has been completed. You can access this information by downloading the PDF version of the bill via MyRogers.

RogersAsif

seveiht
I've been here awhile

I used to be able to see my daily usage, but rogers seems to have stopped giving that information through my rogers app and through the website.  Why is this?

Also the answer that is marked as the answer does not actually answer the question. I'm assuming the moderator or person who answered it, marked it as the answer because i don't think the person who asked the question did.

Hello @seveiht,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

May I know what usage are you unable to view on MyRogers? Is it data or voice? Because I just checked on my end and I am able to tell how much data and minutes I've used in the currently cycle. Also the Accepted Solution you're referring to was absolutely relevant in 2012. However MyRogers has changed quite a bit since then. 

Just need a little more info. to assist you further Robot Happy.

RogersZia

seveiht
I've been here awhile

Hi @RogersZia

I want to avoid confusion, it is data usage that i'm speak of.  I can see what my total current usage is.

What I CANNOT see is my daily usage history live on my rogers, nor on my rogers app.  This data used to be available.  Was it taken away? or how can i see this data again.

I know i can see it on my monthly billing cycle, but i want to see it live like i used to be able to.

Thanks

Hi @seveiht!

We do not offer live data usage updates. You can only see your total and it updates approximately twice a day or every 12 hours.

EDIT: Great news @seveiht! If you're on an eligible Share Everything plan, you can get live updates via MyRogers. If you have an older plan like I do, it only updates once every 12 hours. I apologize for any initial confusion.

If you're suddenly unable to see your usage, it may be that you're on a grandfathered plan. If you'd like us to clarify this for you, please reach out and PM us @CommunityHelps and we'll look into your account!

If you're unfamiliar with the PM process, you can find instructions on how to PM here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I suspect the person asking the original question finally got frustrated beating his head against the wall to get a simple answer.... since I have the same question,  I assume the wall.

On my bills I can see a daily usage of my data.

I want to be able to see this online during the billing period.

I have added a camera on a remote computer that uses a wireless Hub. And I want to see if my daily data usage has been affected by it.   I have hit my data alert for that device.    I don't want to get to the end of the billing cycle to figure out what is wrong.

seveiht
I've been here awhile
Yes a wall is a good description.
Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 9 in conversation