how do i view daily data usage on rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

how do i view daily data usage on rogers

as the title says, where do I find this?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: how do i view daily data usage on rogers

Hello docdrs

You can view your data usage by logging into My Rogers - Overview and the usage will be on the right hand side in a little box. Click on Data.

You can also view or data usage in My Rogers app on your phone as well.

I've Been Around

I was talking to Rogers Support and they were reading me my daily usage for October 22.

Is there a way to view my daily usage without having to phone them?

Thanks in advance

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FlashHeart

You can download a application in your device which will record your daily usage. Also the my Rogers app on your device and My Rogers account online will record BUT they only tell u how many minute / texts and data u have used.

On your monthly bill, all of this will show.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I do not believe you have answered the question.  The user and myself would like to see the DAILY data usage .. meaning for example:

Sep 01 - 100mb

Sep 02 - 200mb

Sep 03 - 100mb

etc.

Is this possible either online from the website or via the phone app?

Andre

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andycub

I would suggest removing your email address as spam may come in this way.

Second IOS 8 has a feature in the settings which show you which app uses data & how much a day. You can view it that way or download a app via the app store which shows u that data.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix.  Do you know if this is tracked from my online rogers.com MYROGERS account?  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andycub

The IOS 8 settings that track data are tracked by the app & phone. The same way that is used by Rogers.

You would need to contact Rogers tech support & speak to them if you want more information
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi @andycub

You can view the daily usage breakdown once your bill has been completed. You can access this information by downloading the PDF version of the bill via MyRogers.

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

I used to be able to see my daily usage, but rogers seems to have stopped giving that information through my rogers app and through the website.  Why is this?

Also the answer that is marked as the answer does not actually answer the question. I'm assuming the moderator or person who answered it, marked it as the answer because i don't think the person who asked the question did.