Worst services ever

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Worst services ever

Have been with Rogers wirless services since 2007... For the last 2 years, the service quality has gone down... Since last year, my iPhone 6 disconnect from their network all the time. Have been spending hours with their tech people. no Solutions offered. Since last night,  i've been disconnected from the network with no signal and they are not even able to solve the problem. I've been spending 12hours on the phone with these people. They transfer me from one service to antoher and nobody offers real solution.... have been waiting 30 minutes to talk to a supervisor and nothing yet.... just the cheesy music. Just want to be released from my contract so I can go to another network. Paying high dollars and no services. That has been Rogers for us... the same issues with the Cables and Internet... no solutions. Why there is no canadian law to protect us from these companies?

**Edited Lables**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Worst services ever

@amohtash

I have a few questions that will help us and the rest of the Community troubleshoot your issue;

Where are you located when experience cellular network issues?

Is your iPhone 6 a Rogers or unlocked variant?

How old is you SIM card?

Is your iPhone up to date with recent OS and Carrier updates?

RogersDarrell

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I would start with a new SIM card and a network reset on your iPhone. If that doesn't help, then a trip to the Apple store to determine if it's a hardware issue.

Are your connection issues happening in the same area each time, or everywhere?
I've Been Around

When it comes to issues with iPhones, Rogers is terrible. I've had exactly the same experience- on the phone with them for several hours at a time for days on end with no solutions. Then they transfered me from one department to another and nobody knows what the other departments' responsibilities are. Their texh experts know the basics ok but if you have an unusual or rare issue with iphone settings you're out of luck. You're better off dealing with Apple Support.