Wireless issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Wireless issues

Is anyone facing issues with their Rogers wireless phones since last night?

I am having an issue that i cant make any calls / send, recv texts....my phone signal strength is excellent but whenever i try to make a call it says connection error.

Is anyone having a similar issue.

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Wireless issues

I live in Scarborough near Warden station & nothing is wrong here.

Call in & see if there is any issues with the system.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Nope have not had a issue with it at all. I did notice tho that my signal bars were down to 3 last night but that did not stop me from getting texts or not making any calls or receiving them.

Which area are you in btw?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am by Etobicoke....right by the kipling subway

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I live in Scarborough near Warden station & nothing is wrong here.

Call in & see if there is any issues with the system.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issue as of yesterday and Rogers has no idea what the problem is. 

FYI: I'm in Etobicoke as well. Has to be a service issue.  I have a BB.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am in Scarborough and since yesterday around noon I also can not use wireless.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@EMH1 wrote:

I am in Scarborough and since yesterday around noon I also can not use wireless.

@EMH1

Is there no wireless connectivity only in Scarborough, have you tried going to a different area to test?

If you are using an iPhone I would suggest going to settings -> general -> reset -> reset network settings.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @EMH1

Where in Scarborough are you? I am on Kingston road and Midland and my girlfriend's iPhone 7 works just fine and around the Lawrence and Kingston area as well.

Have you tried removing the sim and putting it back in? Sometimes that may cause it. If u have, then try going into Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network settings and see if that fixes your issue.

If that still does not help or fix the issue try heading to your local Rogers store and pick up a sim card. Some Rogers store if u tell them u are having network issues, they will give u one for free. It's a$9.99+ taxes if u have to pay.

Last resort will be to go the Apple store either at Fairview Mall or Eatons center (book a appointment first as walk ins may take a while to see someone) and have them check out the iPhone if it's still under watranty

Let us know!