Wifi Calling

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Wifi Calling

I know 🙂 I don't think we even have any of those in Manitoba :P. Thanks though.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

All Rogers store carry them. Not Wireless Wave or a Rogers reseller. You can also call them and ask them to ship you one..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GingerGa

Call Rogers and see if they can place a order for you :). Also contact some stores and see if they have any:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Already did :). Called a store and gonna get my dad to pick one up tomorrow, yay for living in the country :P.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GingerGa

Glad to hear you called and you will get it!:)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @balarajah_n

I have seen this issue. Have you contacted Rogers and see if they provisioned your account for WiFi Calling?. If they do and all works that's great!:)

Highlighted
I've Been Around

WiFi Calling won't Enable

I have everything set up for wifi calling and yesterday even had it enabled and working! It was great because I don't get good service in some places and it's nice to not have to use a landline and relive the 90s.

However, today for no reason wifi calling turned off. I have tried to enable it again, I keep getting sent to the Rogers "provisioning in progress" screen, then it returns from there and wifi calling is still diabled. It's a never ending loop. I've done everything short of wiping the entire phone!

How do i fix this? What's the actual problem?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lasers

If you meet all eligible requirements for iOS WiFi Calling but are still having issues check out the following threads:

How To & FAQs: iOS 9 WiFi Calling

iOS 9 wifi calling issue

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

WiFi Working at Work, not home

I can not figure this out.   My WiFi calling works perfectly at work, my mother inlaws, etc, etc.  But as soon as I get home, it does not connect... and on the very, very rare occasion is does connect I can only do three things before it stops working. 

I have a pretty uncomplicated WiFi setup at home.  I have an Asus68 router running Merlin, and most if not all setting are default.  All WiFi device work great too I should add. 

What can i do, is there a port I should try an open? something?

Please assist. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im sorry that is incorrect...there is no difference in hardware between an Apple Store purchased phone and a Rogers purchased one. the Wifi Calling is natively supported by both hardware platforms and is included with iOS 8 and up. It isenabled via Carrier Setting updates provided by Rogers and both the unlocked Apple store iPhone and Locked Rogers one get the same carrier settings. Please dont believe everything your trainers/engineers tell you, simply because they dont want to help a customer who paid Apple directly for their iPhone to keep from a contract and higher monthly plans.