cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am i not getting missed call notifications?

Rajmani1
I've been here awhile

HI

I am not getting missed call notifications on text. I have turned my call waiting off due to conf calls. But would like to know when I get a missed call as some dont leave a voicemail. 

I used to get it but has stopped in the last couple of months. 

I have an Iphone 6S. Wondering if there are any settings on the phone that I could change to get this going.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why am i not getting missed call notifications?

Rajmani1
I've been here awhile

Thanks. Dint think about the chat feature. Not a fan of calling. Takes forever.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

gp-se
I'm an advisor

I don't think it's a setting on the phone, it should be a Carrier (Rogers) that is sending the text. You can send a PM to @CommunityHelps asking then to check your account settings, or call Rogers tech support/online chat to check the account settings.

Rajmani1
I've been here awhile

Thanks. Dint think about the chat feature. Not a fan of calling. Takes forever.

Lincon
I've been around

Hello everyone,

I am not getting missed call notifications on text. I have turned my call waiting off due to conf calls. But would like to know when I get a missed call as some dont leave a voicemail. 

I used to get it but has stopped in the last couple of months. 

I have an Iphone 6S. Wondering if there are any settings on the phone that I could change to get this going.

*** Edited Labels ***

Greetings @Lincon!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! 

I can understand your reason for concern, especially if the feature was working previously and has all of a sudden stopped. By any chance, have you attempted to power cycle your device? Simply power your device off for about 30 seconds and then power it back on to see if the service is working again. 

You can also reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can review your account information to see what might be causing the issue. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!

RogersLaura

are you refering to the TEXT Message you get that says you missed a call from a certain number? If so that sounds to me like the Who Called Feature. I could be wrong but did they discontinue that service some time ago? that could be why its not working any longer.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation