Upgrading

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Upgrading

Should I go to the Apple store to do my upgrade from a 4S to a 5S or should I go to a Rogers store?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Upgrading

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

It all depends on you. Apple & Rogers will give you the same price / nano sim card & phone & all. Also when upgrading at the apple store or Rogers store, the price of the device & flextab fee ( upgrade fee) will be added on your next invoice. So all in all, its all the same either way you go.

I would suggest calling the Rogers store near you & the Apple store near you to see if they have the device you want in stock. If they do, then pick the store & go get it.

I Plan to Stick Around

So  I do not  have to pay upfront and what is a flextab fee?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

If you are a new Rogers customer, you will have to pay the device price on a 2 year term. If you are a Rogers customer and want to upgrade to a new device, you will have to pay the upgrade fee aka Flextab fee from your previous upgrade / new activation.

You can see your flextab or upgrade fee when going into My Rogers - Overview - Device Balance or Upgrade Check.

You can contact Rogers for this as well and they will give you all the details u need!

I Plan to Stick Around

So I'm on the family plan and my contract is over on my 4S is their still the upgrade fee
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

No there isn't a upgrade fee if your contract is over. Contact Rogers, make sure everything is good and you can go get your device 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

so hwo much is it with my contract being over 

I Plan to Stick Around

*how
I Plan to Stick Around

Cause i want a 5S

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

If your contract is done. The price you will pay is ONLY what the price is on the device for a 2 year contract. You also need to pay a $15 connection fee which will be added with the device price on your next invoice.