Upgrading from blackberry to iphone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

I'm one year in with my 3year contract with a blackberry torch. im here to ask if i can upgrade to an iphone with rogers?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Upgrading from blackberry to iphone

I don't believe you are eligible for a hardware upgrade until the 2.5 year mark.

You could always call in and ask about the early upgrade option, but that would probably be an extra couple hundred bucks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You need to be 30months in your contract in order to be eligible to get a a new phone without paying an extra fees.

Now if you are past 6 months of your 3 year term call Rogers & ask how much it will be for you to get a new phone. You are going to pay around 300 something in order to switch to a new phone. I suggest you buy a phone of Kijiji or Ebay.
I've Been Around

I got a upgrade to a blackberry about 6 months ago and resigned with another 3 year term with rogers,and now am looking to get in with a iphone. Am I elgiable for this upgrade?

Can someone tell me please.

Thanks!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes you are BUT you are going to be paying the Early upgrade fee which will be $300+. I suggest you call Rogers & speak to them about it.
I've Been Around

This is called downgrade.
Ask for a BB10
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello beaulieu

This thread was created in 2011 in which Blackberry 10 was never released.