Unable to see voicemail messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unable to see voicemail messages

On my IPhone 4S, when I would click on my voicemail, I could see on my phone a list of all the voicemails I had and who they were from. I just upgraded to the iPhone 6 and when I click on my voicemail it immediately dials to my voicemail inbox. Where did the visual list go? How do I get it back? I dislike having to dial into the box instead of choosing the message from a list. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Unable to see voicemail messages

Hello Jennyjean

You need to contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps and call them to enable it back on ur account. They need to enable it again for the new iPhone. Call them or message them and it should work!
I've Been Here Awhile

Oh just had two terrible Live Chat experiences. Not impressed at all. I don't understand how the Rogers website is so hard to manage and lacking in pertinent information. Thank you for your help.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jennyjean

Hmm the only option I can say is call in. I know some reps in every company will not act normal and will not give a friendly experience.

Hopefully it all got resolved!.
Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @Jennyjean were you able to resolve your Visual Voicemail issue? If not I’m sure I can assist. I sent you a PM me if you still need assistance Smiley Happy Thank you.