Travelling to Europe with iphone 5s

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Travelling to Europe with iphone 5s

Is my iphone compatible with the European GSM system?  Has anyone used their phone in Italy and if so - any advice?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee EhmTeeEhf
Rogers Employee

Re: Travelling to Europe with iphone 5s

actually that's an easy one to answer. Apple Posts their specs on their home pages what the phone supports and the bands and so forth, what i would do is find out what carrier is supporting your phone over there and go to their home page.

Also i recommend this 3rd party site if you really want to know the supported bands of apple iphones

http://www.gsmarena.com

they have stats on every phone in the market today, just look up the Iphone 5S and the page will tell you what it supports. Better still one sec. 

Here is a direct link to the Iphone 5 specs

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_5s-5685.php

this tells you every band the iphone support s and the frequencies

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation