Text messages not received from one contact

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Text messages not received from one contact

I require my phone to receive sms messages from our ticketing system at work.  However when it is setup to send to 1780xxxxxxxx@mms.rogers.com  no messages are received on my phone from this service.

I have tried emailing to my number@mms.rogers.com and those do not come through either.

Any suggestions?

*** Edited Labels ****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Text messages not received from one contact

Hi @stbrown17,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

Looks like you're trying to use our Email -to -TXT service I'd recommend sending to yourphonenumber@sms.rogers.com this Email to Text service (SMTP) is more convenient and a widely used method to sending messages as an SMS from an email address to any Rogers mobile phone. So you'll be able to send from an email program like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. Please keep in mind any charges using Email -to -TXT depends on the plan and works pretty much the same way as if the messages were sent from a mobile device. I also noticed you had mms listed in the address you were trying to use, if you're trying to sned images the @sms.rogers.com dose not support images.

Hope this helps,
RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

Perfect!  The @sms.rogers.com worked.

Thank you!

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @,

Glad that it's working for you now! Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the Community.

RogersArthur

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation