Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

We were told we can process the $50 Rebate Online from within "My Rogers", maybe I'm just blind, or the option has yet to appear (I got my two phones on launch day), but I'm having trouble finding the link.

Can anyone post the steps to process this online, I'm sure many other could benefit from this information as well.

Thanks!

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

You need to go to My Rogers.  Click on Personalize my Phone. Click on Redeem Rebate (or something similar)

It appears there. I did mine this morning. I still have also the paper rebate I need to send in as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow... how on earth is the  "Personalize My Phone" link an intuitive place to put a rebate link.  I have to wonder if its not placed there on purpose.

I hate mail in rebates, but I assume companies love them because there is never a 100% payout since so many people forget or don't bother.

You mentioned that you also have the paper rebate to send in as well, do we have to mail it in as well?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly I do not know. I want to send it but I do not know if it will accept or they will reject it. I'll send it in tomorrow anyways for a chance to see what happens.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Exactly as Meowmix said, and you don't have to mail it in if you do it online. Right after I did mine online the option vanished from MyRogers (makes sense) and I got an email saying it will be credited back to my account on my next invoice and it says the date it will be applied on which for me mine is in 6 days. That whole 6-8 weeks thing on the paper voucher is all cause of mail, doing it online I get it back less than a week. The lady I spoke to also confirmed I can discard the paper voucher after doing it online.

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks inferno129, I figured there would be no point in mailing it in.  And I am sure that just like the "option" disapeared online, that there is a flag in the system to say whether we have already got the rebate or not.

I Plan to Stick Around

Great instructions, found the rebate.  Mine said I have an eligible 3GS rebate, LOL - I've had my 3Gs for almost 3 years now and never knew I was elibible for a rebate.

Before this, I threatened to cancel my Rogers service since they wanted to charge me almost $400 to upgrade with my early upgrade charge.  I'm buying the 32GB.

Rogers then waived the early upgrade fee ($45 credit)., I should get another $45 from the reservation fee put towards the 4S...plus I am hoping that I see a  $50 online rebate offer for when I buy the 4S.

Not bad all-in-all.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Having the 3GS for almost it's entire contract or was it renewed? If it wasn't you do not have a EUF of $400 that is outragous. My EUF was $240 and my service started in Aug 2010.

I've Been Around

geez i am getting really frustrated trying to find that rebate form... i have 2 to get and can't see it online anywhere

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hazel. Read my steps

You need to go to My Rogers.  Click on Personalize my Phone. Click on Redeem Rebate (or something similar)

It appears there. Now if you can not find it their then you need to call Rogers OR if you have th rebate coupon then fill it out and send it.