Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 5s $50 Rebate online

thanks for $50

I've Been Around

Re: Steps for processing iPhone 4s $50 Rebate online

I signed in and went to Products and Services tab - could not find!  Then went to Overview tab - under Wireless section of my account info found Rebate option (be sure you have selected the phone number for your iPhone).  Wish this company could get its act together - we are hostages to this ridiculous Bell/Rogers monopoly!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brentzkratz

My steps on the last page do say that... Anyway good to find it! They switched it over to to that.
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers is having issues with online claims for the $50 rebate. You need to call *611. They claim they will call you back in 5 days or so to give you a date as to what billing cycle your credit will be applied to. They say 2 - 3 billing cycles. Hope this helps. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chrisbecky

That is correct. Some accounts tho will show it and some will need to call in and have them do it for u. It take 1-2 billing cycles.
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S 16 GB $50 Rebate Question

Followed instructions precisely ......no rebate option is showing under my phone.....what a scam
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S 16 GB $50 Rebate Question

Hello Slmanos

If you read my post above yours, it said some accounts may not show it so u may need to call in and do it. Explain to the rep its not showing online and they will do it for u.