Rogers Wireless down in ottawa

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Wireless down in ottawa

Im in the beacon hill area and my friend is in alta vista and both out rogers iphones have no reception at the moment is there a problem with rogers?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Wireless down in ottawa

im in toronto and my iphone will not pick up the signal either. stuck on "searching" or if it does pick up then it shows zero bars.

on the phone with robbers for about 30 mins, seems like theres a big issue.

listed on howardforums as well.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1714452-Rogers-DOWN-as-of-3AM-EST-!-!

I've Been Here Awhile

thanks alot for that reply im waiting for live help thru computer right now this is really bugging me 

I've Been Here Awhile

JUST got off the phone with them.

it is some huge network outage (unplanned) that they're trying to repair. I asked for an ETA and he said he didnt know at this time.

had a few bars for a few seconds but by the time i unlocked the phone they were gone again and back to 'searching'
I've Been Here Awhile

I've Been Here Awhile

No service in Vancouver!!! Ugh! FML!
I've Been Around

I am in Greely, Ontario and no Rogers Internet since 4pm today. Nothing on the Rogers web site to indicate when service will return!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ivank

You shouldn't have opened a 3+ year old thread for this. Anyways they don't put anything up on their website unless it's something that serious or wide spread. They won't say a ETA unless they know for sure when it will be fixed.

You can contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps.