Recover call log

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Recover call log

Restore from the last iTunes backup on your computer.
I hope you do backup regularly.
Once a week is good.
When you sync iphone data to itunes .So you should check whether the backup exists.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from backup files.
Actually, if you do not have the backup files, you can still recover iphone data with Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod Data Recovery software.

How to retrieve deleted iphone 4/5/6 call history data

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rarding

Great support and help! Yes when backing up with ITunes it will back it up (Sometimes) but if u don't, there is no other method supported by Apple.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackkko

Please do advise this is a paid program. You get a free " trial" but does not give you much features to try out. You must pay $70 for it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Like the messages, pictures,conatcts , notes ,videos ,app and call log and other phone data are easy get loss from iPhone, because our phone  has been running or updating all the time .

More and more people like using toot to retrieve data , if we can have a habit of phone backup data, how to restore lost dara can be so easy to us

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Hcometry

Its easy for everyone to do a backup. But it's on how they will do it. There is iCloud, ITunes, Google and all to do it..
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix All right ,you can back up iPhone data to iCloud ,iTunes,Google ,but the premise is you have created a backup or a Google account,  you can even transfer data to computer from iPhone for backup , 

From backup files to restore lost iPhone contacts , call history ,messages ,photos,is the best way 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Hcometry

Very nice but is this a paid program or free? Most do not want to pay for something u can back with with iTunes for free which includes text messaging.

This link below shows u how to to do it for free and I use this program as well.

https://www.copytrans.net/support/backup-iphone-sms-text-messages/
Highlighted
I've Been Around

@Rarding wrote:

Restore from the last iTunes backup on your computer.
I hope you do backup regularly.
Once a week is good.
When you sync iphone data to itunes .So you should check whether the backup exists.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from backup files.
Actually, if you do not have the backup files, you can still recover iphone data with Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod Data Recovery software.

How to recover lost call history iphone 4/5/6/7

I want to add to other answer which can help you :

1. With iTunes/iCloud backup before you lost the call history.
2. Without any backup and need to recover call history from iPhone directly.