Recover call log

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Recover call log

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my iPhone 3GS call log and there was a very important number that I need right away. Is there a fast way to re-obtain this number??

Thanks

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Recover call log

The only way to have them restored would be if you backed up the phone before the accident. Other then that you are out of luck my friend. Sucks believe me i have been threw the same thing as you.
I've Been Around

how to recover deleted call history on iPhone follow below steps:
1) Select the device to scan
2) Enter the DFU mode and then scan your iPhone 4S
3) Preview and recover deleted iPhone call list

I've Been Around

Does anyone know how to recover iPhone call history?Cat Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gavin123

The steps above somewhat work but not on the new iPhones. Sadly the only way to do to is if u backed up your iPhone on iTunes and then restore it
I Plan to Stick Around

restore and backup data's

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drusor

Without doing that, there is no way of getting it back. The OP is asking without backing up tho.
I've Been Around

I think iPubsoft iPhone Backup Extractor would help you, you can use it to recover lost iPhone contents from iTunes backup file, have a try!

I've Been Around

Recover deleted call history/log from iPhone yourself via iTunes: 1. Connect your phone with iTunes on computer 2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes 3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options 4. After it finishes, your contacts are back to your iPhone Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.
I've Been Around

You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to get back your deleted call history of iPhone.
All you need to do is the following steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac
Step 2: Click the "Start Scan"
Step 3: Preview and recover missed call log from your iPhone