Problems after getting iPhone 6.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Problems after getting iPhone 6.

I had an iphone 4s for about 3 years and then just recently updated my phone (mid Jan). I still receive my bill the old fashion way by mail, but as of yet still have no gotten anything. Which I just noticed via the my rogers app that my bill (pretty pricey since I'm paying for the phone) payments for January were due on the 23rd. But I have not received the bill so I cannot head to the bank and pay it. Also, when getting the iphone 6 I had to upgrade my data from a 2gb plan to a 4 gb plan. Never did I go over my 2 gb plan, but now that I have 4gb, rogers has blocked me from using any data since I've racked up a total of 6.2 gb used. If I'm not mistaken thats more than 100$ for those 2 extra gbs used. And I havent increasingly been using my phone either which is weird. 

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Problems after getting iPhone 6.

Hi @jeleuterio and welcome to Community Forums!

I can understand your frustration with your data usage. Have you been tracking your data on the my Rogers account app?

Also I can definitely help look into your billing option. I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

@RogersPrasana