Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

Hi @DCB316,

I can imagine how frustrating it must be with the app crashing and rebooting your PVR box.

If you've already tried troubleshooting by logging out and back into the app, also going as far as deleting, download and re-installing the app again. We'll need to look into escalating your issue. I have sent you a private message to reply to, from our @CommunityHelps, you can click here to access your inbox or click here to learn more about our Private Messaging system.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

App does seem to be much more stable as of late.
Well played Rogers!
I Plan to Stick Around

FIX THE APP - WON'T LOG IN WITH NEW ROLLOUT JUST RELEASED Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

Fortunately, this app has always worked great for me.
If I were to make a suggestion, it would be
a 'word wrap' format for the guide's search results. This way the listings can be viewed in it's entirety, rather than having to tap in and out of each individual one.

Thanks
I've Been Here Awhile

TV Home Edition App sucks

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App I have been updating to my iPhone as required and I cannot schedule any programs I get the Error General Failure every time I try to record to my PVR thru the internet high speed.  WHAT IS THE FIX ROGERS ????

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@melionone :  You may have a signal issue to/from your PVR. Have Rogers check the signal to/from your home or neighbourhood.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Nextbox-3-0-PVR-Skips-Recorded-Playback-Only/m-p/387839#M422...

Return signal issues at your PVR may also manifest themselves with ROD issues, accessing SDV channels, etc.