Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

When I called support a while ago, she said nothing was wrong because no one has called in to tell them it's not working..🙄

So I would even go one further and ask everyone to call in, please, if your having any issues. Even if no one intends to use the app or simply do not care, it would really help us out who do like to use it.

btw does anyone know who manages these Rogers apps. I assume it's a separate developer perhaps contracted by Rogers or something, but I don't even know who to call or direct my questions to when it comes to things such as this.  I mean The mobile support lady was absolutely clueless.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I've Been Around

It works fine on one channel CP24.  In Android lollipop. All other channels the moment it switches to full screen display, it freezes on video and cuts off the sound. Rogers is certainly looking for scapegoats.

They rip the customers and advertising product, which is not working. This attitude in the business has short legs.

If it works with iOS, then sell it to those customers only. Stop making untrustworthy claims.

I Plan to Stick Around

Sound is cutting off it is really annoying, Uninstalled, reinstalled worked for a day.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Seems line since the last NetBox 3 software update, the App no longer connects to the PVR to see recorded list or to be recorder list.  Otherwise it seems to work OK.

In Ottwas using iPhone.

Anyone else having this problem?

I Plan to Stick Around

Actually I use Android after refusing to troubleshoot App it seems to have been fixed! My PVR section is running (usually does not load)

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@mfait wrote:

Seems line since the last NetBox 3 software update, the App no longer connects to the PVR to see recorded list or to be recorder list.  Otherwise it seems to work OK.

In Ottwas using iPhone.

Working now!

I Plan to Stick Around

I wish I could agree with you but the app keeps causing my PVR to reboot everytime I use the app.

@mfait wrote:

@mfait wrote:

In Ottwas using iPhone.

Working now!

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @mfait

We're glad that it's working for you now!Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the Community.

RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersArthur wrote:

Hi @mfait

We're glad that it's working for you now!Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the Community.

RogersArthur

If you think an app that purposely crashes and reboots your PVR box without wanting it to do that can be classified as working...great job.

Otherwise, your app STILL DOES NOT WORK AS DESIGNED and IS STILL ANNOYING SEEING THAT IT DOES NOT WORK AS INTENDED!