Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Please fix the Anyplace TV Home Edition App

I dont know how or why its doing this now but the most recent update to the Rogers TV Home Edition is giving me access to a PVR that isnt even assigned to me. I've tried reinstalling the app numerous times and the same thing.  Should this be an issue to take up with the support line on the phone?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @DCB316

When you visit the "more" section in the app and select active box, do you have an option to switch to the correct one?

I have the app on my iPhone and everything appears to be working fine.

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

We only have one PVR on our account and it was showing programs that were recorded that we never programmed it to record.  All the programs we previously recorded are not there so therefore I am only assuming there must be a glitch in the system that assigns information to the app because the app cannot control the PVR either when using the remote control feature.  I am at a loss for words and have no idea how it happened.  I have reinstalled the app 4 times tonight alone and same result.  Its also saying on the app that the PVR listed is at 1% Full when I currently have 23 recorded programs stored on the PVR.

No clue what is going on but would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Retired Moderator

@DCB316

Very odd indeed. I will see if I can gather some more information regarding this.

In the meantime @Gdkitty do you have any ideas?

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Sir!
Retired Moderator

Hello @DCB316

I have spoken with the Rogers Anyplace TV Support Team, and they have informed me that this seems to be a one off case. Most likely an issue with the back-end systems causing the wrong information to be reported.

As a troubleshooting step they have suggested to try logging in and out the app to see if it makes any difference. If not, a ticket will need to be submitted to get this resolved for you.

You can find our Technical Support contact information here and request to speak with Rogers Anyplace TV Support. They will have the ability to submit the ticket for you.

Let us know how it goes! Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

RogersAsif

I'm a Regular

I'm having the exact same problem but with the older version which I'm using still,it just recently happened too.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Im am new to the app.. i have a samsung galaxy s6 running 5.1.1 android version.  I log into my rogers username and password and it just crashes before even loading. any sujections tryed unistalling and reinstalled many time. Still dosent work. 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Its still screwed. How embarasing for Rogers that they cant keep up with bell. They now have a app for the apple watch that can change channels etc with fibe. Rogers app has not worked for ms since Thurs. 

Steve
I've Been Around

Rogers home edition app not letting me record. It worked fine before but now the option to record a program has disappeared. Help??