Nokia 5310 to iPhone 4 Contacts Transfer

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Nokia 5310 to iPhone 4 Contacts Transfer

I upgraded to an iPhone4 from Nokia 5310. I'd like to get my contacts out of the old phone and into the iPhone.

I don't use Outlook and would rather not have to install it just for this one task.

Oh, and the SIM card in the old phone is bigger than in the iPhone can't just plug it in.

Thanks!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nokia 5310 to iPhone 4 Contacts Transfer

I would suggest you buy a simcard from rogers that is dual for the nokia phone & iphone 4. Put it into ur nokia, save all your contacts on the simcard & then take it out. Break the simcard as it shows on it & put into ur iphone 4. Then go into setting, & import contacts from simcard. Then you are done.

I'm a Senior Advisor

You may still have the packaging for the iPhone4 sim card. You can use the larger portion as an adapter and put it in your nokia copy the contacts on it and then put it in your iPhone.

If you use google contacts in gmail at all you can sync your google contacts with your iPhone as well.

I've Been Around

If you donot want to transfer the contacts from nokia to iPhone with the computer, you can do like this.

Copy all your phone contacts to your SIM from a Nokia Mobile. Insert the SIM that you want to use with Apple iPhone into your Nokia Phone. On your Nokia mobile, go to
Menu > Contacts > Options > Copy > All Contacts > Keep Original
This will start copying of Nokia Phone Contacts into your SIM card. Once it is finished copying, Insert this SIM card back into the Apple iPhone. On Apple iPhone go to
Home > Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendar > Import SIM Contacts

**edited for content**

I've Been Around

This is a thread from Apple Discussion that have the same problem with you.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/24523726#24523726

You can learn how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone by reading it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FrankCaesar

Thank you for that link!. Some people still have issues even tho that link shows how to help.

I've Been Around

Thanks for the tips, the guide of transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone is really useful for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you so  much for sharing the guide to Transfer contacts from Nokia 5310 to iPhone 4.  I usually use Google account to do the contacts transfer.