No service on iPhone 7 in London ont?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No service on iPhone 7 in London ont?

Is there an outage in London ont? Near UWO?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: No service on iPhone 7 in London ont?

Hey @Fjmg,

Welcome to Rogers Community Forum Smiley Happy.

I can certainly understand how being without wireless service is concerning. Presently, we haven't received any reports of any known issues affecting network coverage in the London region. Is anyone else in the Community impacted by limited service, near UWO?

Also, please provide some detail as to what, if any troubleshooting steps you've taken so far to troubleshoot this?

Look forward to hearing back from you and Community, chime in if you too are affected.

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Tried in the following order:
Soft reboot
Turn phone off and on
Turn cell data off and on
Checked for updates ... none
Reset network settings

Still "no service"

Hey @Fjmg,

Thanks so much for clarifying! If you are still having trouble connecting to your Rogers wireless service, we'd like to help get to the bottom of this!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

We hope to hear from you soon! 😃

RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

My apologies for the late reply to the forum members, turns out that my reception issues were not Rogers cellular related but is an issue with my phone specifically (was not purchased at Rogers). While not rectified yet, i am in the process of doing so.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation