New phone activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: New phone activation

Yeah im thinking of doing that.. they keep saying its going to be fixed but still NOTHING.

I've Been Around

I waited almost 3 days!!!! But it looks like everythings running now. Try restarting your phone. Thats what I did.

I'm Here A Lot

Still didnt work 😞

I've Been Here Awhile

Nope, still not working on my end either. I'm starting to get really PO'd.

I'm Here A Lot

Yeah mine isnt either.. ugh.. Ive resetted it and factory reset it and still nothing

I've Been Here Awhile

I just got service and it seems making and receiving phone calls is ok. Texting is still a little iffy. Hope it's true what the folks said on the phone that they plan on compensating everyone affected.

Cheers! And good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

I've Been Here Awhile

ya I'm still waiting kind of getting sick of it 

I upgraded for a reason and I'm still using my crappy iphone 3g I hope this gets resolved soon or I'm returning my iphone 4S

I've Been Around

Sim Card Issues HTC ONE X

Hi my name is Graydon, I recently switched from TELUS to Rogers doing and import over about three days ago. Rogers told me they were having some sort of network issues and when I activated my phone it may be a day or so before I could connect to the network. almost 4 days have passed and today I went back to the store and got the SIM card replaced just incase it was a faulty SIM; it c0nnected for a couple hours then just dropped the connection again and my sim says unable to connect to provider when i try to connect it to the ROGERS network via the mobile interent settings. Is there any other thing i could do to try and connect or do I need a new SIM HELLP!!!!???? 

I'm Here A Lot

Mine worked for about 5 mins then went back to no service and that was around 5 and since then Im back to no service going on day 3 its stupid

I've Been Here Awhile

Mine started working sometime between !1pm Friday night and saturday morning. Over 48 hours before it came up .... not impressed. I changed from Fido to get an iphone 4s and get a better plan but I wouldnt have if I knew this was going to happen