cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New gen iPad Pro coming to Rogers?

van10
I plan to stick around

Hello, 

I wanted to see if anyone might know if Rogers will get the newer gen of 12.9 ipad pro for purchase with easy pay? 

Thanks. 

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New gen iPad Pro coming to Rogers?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @van10

Unfortunately at this moment it doesn't seem like it will. They might add it later but until then, no comments are being made. I would just keep a eye on the website to see!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @van10

Unfortunately at this moment it doesn't seem like it will. They might add it later but until then, no comments are being made. I would just keep a eye on the website to see!

Windbane
I've been around

Will the iPad Pro 10.5" be available for easy pay sometime soon? My Air 2 is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Hi @Windbane,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your post!

We haven't heard anything just yet about the 10.5 inch iPad Pro, only the 12.9 inch version.  If anything changes or we announce new iPads for easy pay, we'll definitely share the news with you.  

I know the new gen iPad was just announced at Apple's WWDC in June, but they may have something else in store as they typically make another announcement in September.  Another new iPad maybe? Stay tuned!

Kind regards,

RogersShaun

mwahidullah
I plan to stick around

Now we know no new iPad is coming, can you pls shed some light when iPad Pro 10.5 will be available? Rogers is kinda getting behind compare to others in terms of releasing newer products. It used to be other way around. That was the reason I chose Rogers. Same with Apple Watch series 3 LTE, everyone released it except Rogers. Very disappointing!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @mwahidullah

Since they haven't posted anything yet here nor added it, I don't think they will give u the answer you want sadly. They will post here or update their website if and when it comes.

Stay tuned and hopefully it comes!

tawd
I've been around

When will rogers make the new iPad Pro models available? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy from Apple or Rogers

Greetings @tawd,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 

We appreciate your interest in our products and services. It's always exciting when new devices hit the market! Your best bet would be to keep an eye on our website for the latest and greatest tablets being offered! Please click HERE to go directly to our available options and feel free to bookmark this page for future reference. 😀

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

Ipad pro 2020 gonna be available to Rogers?

Hello @Renzelgunz,

Thanks for your post! 😄

Presently, we do not have any confirmation as to whether or not we'll be carrying the newest iPad Pro. I did have a peek and it looks pretty awesome!!

As mentioned in my previous post above, it's recommended that you keep a close eye on our Rogers.com page to see any news and information regarding new products and services that are being offered. 

Have a great day!

RogersLaura

Will Rogers be carrying the Ipad pro again? I have been trying since May to get one and they have not had them in stock. The stores tell me they don't carry them and I have to order them from customer service.

Apple is coming out with a new Ipad this fall and I would like to get one to give as a gift.

Good evening @CalgaryJohn87,

Welcome to the Community!

I certainly appreciate your interest in the iPad Pro, sorry you haven't been able to get one so far. At this time we have no new updates. Please keep an eye out on our Tablets page for the latest info :).

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 10 in conversation