My Rogers on iPhone - cannot display information

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

My Rogers on iPhone - cannot display information

Hey guys, noticed the My Rogers app has been updated finally with a better interface and support for the iPhone 6 screen, but when I go to go into it, i get "We cannot display your information right now, please try again later. Please note there is scheduled maintenance between 11pm EST-6am EST" or something of the sorts. When it just reads my cell info off the SIM card (without signing into My Rogers) it works, but when I sign into My Rogers so I can see my Internet and Cable TV stuff along with my Wireless, the above happens.

Any help is appreciated

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: My Rogers on iPhone - cannot display information

Hello @jackthecompguy

Thank you for your post, are you able to login to MyRogers on the web?

You may also want to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. I was not able to replicate the error you were getting. Anybody in the Community received update for MyRogers app on iphone 6 or iphone 6 plus? Please chime in with your

experience, thank you.

RogersMoin

I'm a Regular

I can log into My Rogers on the web. It is a business account so shows up on the old interface on the web if that is any help. I was getting this issue before the app update as well. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to no avail. Thanks anyways Smiley Happy
Cheers

I'm an Advisor

jackthecompguy:

I have an iPhone 4S and am not having any trouble signing into My Rogers. I'm also getting all my account info. Perhaps, what you're experiencing is a temporary glitch. Sometimes My Rogers does have issues, such as being down for maintenance.

I've Been Here Awhile

The new and "improved" version of the app no longer supports business customers. It says so in the app details. This version is getting roasted in the ratings. 1.5 stars!

My question: why release the app if it stops working for some of your customer base? I wish I could go back to the previous version because it at least worked.
I'm a Regular

Oh Awesome!!! Thats just freaking brilliant. No warning of this either since my iPhone autoupdates all apps. Thanks for the info anyway. Rogers mods maybe you could pass this up to upper management?

It will probably start working once they convert the rogers.com/bss portal to the new interface like the consumer MyRogers. Funny thing is i'm a regular consumer with a corporate plan from work, but I pay the cell bill and its a personal device, the plan was just negotiated by my employer.

Cheers

Hello @jackthecompguy,

Thank you for your understanding. We routinely pass on all the feedback we see on the forum to the appropriate departments. Yes, I will have your feedback pass it on as well.

Thanks,
RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Hi,

My Rogers app does not work on my iphone 6. It used to work fine up until two weeks ago but now everytime i try to open it gives my the same error message: We can t acces your account for the moment please try again later. Tried to uninstall app and re-install it but same problem....

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @babeaucheSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the troubles. I see you have completed the troubleshooting step of removing the app and re-installing it.

Are you able to access your details on MyRogers from the website? If not, we will mostly likely have to send off a case to the backend team to get this resolved for you.

Please let us know if you require some assistance.

RogersAsif

I'm a Regular

Hi guys

This issue seems fixed for now. I re-downloaded the My Rogers app tonight onto my iPhone 6, signed in and all was well, I can see my usage again, and do all the other functions the app provides.

To clarify: The issue was business customers or consumers with corporate plans could not use the updated My Rogers interface that came about with the recent redesign of everything. Thus when the app for iPhones and Androids got updated, we lost out on that too. They have fixed this issue and now I can access my account from the app, as well as logging into MyRogers normally from the website on my laptop I see the new interface as well.

Thanks Rogers for finally solving this somehow.

Smiley Happy