My Rogers App is simply garbage: Bring back version 3.2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers App is simply garbage: Bring back version 3.2

Check out the negative reviews (they are the majority) on the Apple iTunes Store. 

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My Rogers App is simply garbage: Bring back version 3.2

Hello Hmm

Most people on the reviews are known to post reviews under different names just to down vote the app.

I do agree the app has some issues but it's WAY better then the old version. The old version had more glitches, you could only see a few things and have more issues where the app never worked at times.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My Rogers App is simply garbage: Bring back version 3.2

Yeah.. the new app, while still the ocassional bug (what app DOESNT have bugs? i have found bugs in just about every app i run).. is much more functional than the old one.

A) doesnt have to be specifically have to be 'on the rogers network' to connect to it anymore.

B) it gives you 3x the amount of information that the old app did.

General rule of thumb with ANY online reviews.

If someone LIKES something.. they will often just go on with their life and enjoy the product/service.

People who DISLIKE something, are more likely to write a review.

So while maybe an app or a service, has 100 bad reviews.. that can make it look bad!  but there could be 100,000 people who DO like it, just never posted a review.