cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Apple watch support and plan

Jay_Starks
I plan to stick around

Any idea on when the new Lte Apple watch will be supported on the Rogers network? If it is supported what would be the price plan? 

***Added Labels***

369 REPLIES 369

Re: LTE Apple watch support and plan

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@ggrech what colour is the cellular icon on your apple watch from the drop down menu.  Is it black or white?

If it's black then they just need to re-activate your iPhone and Apple Watch lines.  If it's white then, yeah, the problem is a bit trickier.  

ggrech
I'm here a lot

It really isn't about the $30.00 .... the three tickets I have are: C137084913, C137219599 and C137236343 ... those are the two that I took note of .... there is another and I wasn't given 1 from Apple. The issue is I want to get it working ... 😞 .... But I will reach out if it helps the process.

ggrech
I'm here a lot

Well ... it was white (and still is) for the most part .... it went green when it worked ...

ggrech
I'm here a lot

Thanks for the advice .... done!

rvsoo7
I plan to stick around

If anyone is thinking of picking up an Apple Watch (3 or 4) along with an iPhone hardware upgrade, you can now get an additional $250 bill credit for bundling both.  

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions?icid=ba-hphb1con-hrcwrls-013117287#AppleBundle

Apple Watch monthly payment plan

If you buy an Apple Watch on the monthly plan, can you pay it off anytime or are you locked into the 24 months?

Apparently you can pay it off early

Hi, this is Tifa from Rogers SMS support in Toronto

You can pay off the subsidy earlier if you'd like at any time

But you have to pay the entire remaining balance, not little installments.

@fmanowhereman wrote:

Apparently you can pay it off early

Hi, this is Tifa from Rogers SMS support in Toronto

You can pay off the subsidy earlier if you'd like at any time

I just switched over from Koodo to Rogers today for the only reason being Rogers has Apple Watch support, however when I goto the watch app -> Cellular it says my account is ineligible, the in store rep said my account should work fine with it.
Any solutions?

Did you get a cell plan for your watch as well? If not, the only way it connects is Bluetooth to your phone. I have a cell plan on both my phone and watch, and the watch plan costs $10/mo.

Yes they setup a line for it Instore

Robert99
I plan to stick around

Apple Watch cellular

Hello
I was thinking of buying a Apple Watch with cellular capabilities.i currently have a wireless plan with Rogers.will I be billed extra for the use of the service or will it be included in my current plan?

Good day @Robert99,

Thanks for your post! I completely understand your interest for the Apple Watch! A smartwatch plan gives you the freedom to stay connected with just your watch. You can stream your favorite songs on your run. Plus, get notifications and alerts on the move.

With smartwatch plans, you can leave your phone behind as your existing smartphone number is extended to your watch so you can receive calls and text messages the same way you do on your phone!

You can add it to your Rogers Infinite plan for only $10/month. It includes 1 GB of data for exclusive use with your watch and as a bonus you get the first 3 months of your plan on us!

For more information, visit http://www.rogers.com/applewatch. Hope this helps!

RogersMaude