LTE Apple watch support and plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LTE Apple watch support and plan

Not to mention, Rogers is the largest mobile provider in Canada. This is ridiculous. I’ll be changing to Bell or Telus if these folks don’t get with the program. I buy my devices outright and I have both iPhone and Apple Watch. I want to give them more money to connect my Apple Watch! Why are they making it so difficult?!

I Plan to Stick Around

I've already switched, and am amazed at the better service and level of helpfulness! And LTE watch too!

I'm Here A Lot

@Garygouril Who did you switch to?

I Plan to Stick Around

Telus

I'm Here A Lot

@Garygouril Why Telus over Bell?

I Plan to Stick Around

I’m using the forum to express my displeasure at the fact they’re seriously lagging in service options.

Rogers, how about you go get to work to implement eSims and Apple Watch support. We won’t remain customers if that’s the case.

I Plan to Stick Around

Telus gave me a plan better than Bell, and a big switching bonus. They charge more for the watch but that plan comes with extra shared data that I wanted as I wanted to bring my wife onto telus too.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm interested in switching to TELUS too, because now they also have Name Caller ID.
For a long time, Rogers was the only carrier to show the name AND the number of the person calling.
But I have the $60 promo plan that they can't match. So I guess the next big promotion I will jump ships!
I Plan to Stick Around

Telus has name display now?! I think I might just hop on over to Telus, then! I ave been with Bell before, but the lack of name display caller ID really annoyed me. This is a huge development! Telus has name display caller ID AND Apple Watch support! I really don’t see what Rogers can now hold as its advantage!
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep, exactly!