LTE Apple watch support and plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LTE Apple watch support and plan

They only started selling the series 3 at the same time as the series 4, so it can't be earlier that this week I would imagine.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info.
You are assuming we can activate our watches. Which after 350 plus posts, obviously, we can’t. Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm very happy to say my journey is finally done and I've finally got my iOS Watch Series 3 (ESIM Model) activated.

The only saving grace was that I had a consumer plan (non share plan) so may activation went with out a hitch.

It's unfortunate of the one time $30 activation fee and regardless in my consumer plan 10 gig I can only use the 1 gig for my watch.

@Jay_Starks wrote:

Any idea on when the new Lte Apple watch will be supported on the Rogers network? If it is supported what would be the price plan? 

***Added Labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow i remember when i wrote that a year ago lol, almost a year later they finally on-board. I left Rogers long time ago for Bell, but im happy that they are on par with other carriers on this one. It just took a bit too long for me. As they say better late than never!
I Plan to Stick Around

Is Rogers going to get the stainless steel model anytime soon like bell for monthly payments?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@qbvbsite1 there's been no indication that Rogers will be getting the stainless steel models like Bell and Telus are offering.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @qbvbsite1 & @nasa25

It took Bell and Telus to get the Stainless Steel models this year. Last year with the Series 3 they only offered the sport model.

So I assume Rogers will follow suite and release the stainless steel model later on. If they don't have it on their site, they won't be available in store either.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm curious guys.

Are there long queues right now in the reservation system for the apple watch?  

seems to be in high demand.

thinking about getting one.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@charles1977  

Yup!

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in queue for a Space Gray 40mm and i'm in position 215