LTE Apple watch support and plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LTE Apple watch support and plan

Hey everyone just a question if Rogers supports the ESIM what will be the consequence of people with old plans, business corporate plans or grandfathered plans?

What is going to be the worst case scenario just so we can have LTE on our iOS watch . I’m very loyal to my services with Rogers but it also sets me up to be a pessimist that nothing will work as easily as it comes.

Thoughts anyone ?
I Plan to Stick Around

You haven’t been paying attention. Rogers currently has no intention to support LTE Apple Watch and has made absolutely no commitment to do so in the future.
I've Been Around

Problem solved. You’ve got to be kidding me.

The is no support for the LTE Apple watch at Rogers.

There is no date support will be available from Rogers.

It has been 7 months since this was posted as a solution.

The solution to this problem is to switch to another cellular provider who offers support for the device.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So after 6 months of waiting, I finally switched to Bell.  They upped my phone to a X with zero down, so I switched all four lines I had and added the sim for my watch.  It's a real shame, as I was happy with the Rogers service.

I've Been Here Awhile

That's it. I've been a loyal customer for the last 15 years t Rogers. As a business customer, I spend lots of money on multiple lines/phones/etc...

All the large carriers in the USA supports the Apple watch. In Canada, I thought that Rogers was a large carrier and could make an effort in supporting the Apple watch. I understand that this is not a big market, but I can say that the customers that would appreciate this support are probably the most loyal to Rogers and the ones that spend, just like me, lots of money with you.

It is sad to see that we don't make a difference in Rogers business vision and put aside.

Well, I never thought that I would leave, but at this point, I take it personally.

Bye-bye Rogers, see you again, maybe, in a far distant future.

I Plan to Stick Around

Don’t do it my friend have faith I know  Rogers will fix this deal breaker and never let go of their loyal customers.
I Plan to Stick Around

We both know  Rogers will fix this the problem is how they do it and the implications to your current phone plans
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you have a share anything plan?
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL @jcvd007 you have too much faith. Even TELUS supports the Apple Watch.
I have been a Rogers customer since I was 11 (started prepaid then went postpaid), and I am about to switch to TELUS.
This is sad because I just switched my home TV and Internet from Rogers to Bell for technological advancement reasons as well.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I do...