cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Apple watch support and plan

Jay_Starks
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea on when the new Lte Apple watch will be supported on the Rogers network? If it is supported what would be the price plan? 

***Added Labels***

369 REPLIES 369

Re: LTE Apple watch support and plan

toaste73
I Plan to Stick Around

I just preordered 2 Apple Watch 3’s with Cellular, I’ll give Rogers till the iPhone X preorder date of Oct 27 to get on board with support for the Watch, if nothing changes then I will begin switching my 7 lines to Bell or Telus. 

Rob20
I've Been Here Awhile
If rogers cant support the watch in a timely fashion, or give us some kind of idea on when they will, then I personally will be looking into switching carriers too.

You guys owe your die hard customers a timeline in when we can expect support for the cellular watch.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Rob20

I agree with you but they DON'T own a time or when they will release it. They made a steamer saying at this moment they won't be releasing it. At this time that's the only thing they have said. Most likely they will release it when they see the demand or when time passes but again that's how they are.

Telus hasn't even given a date really when they will release the watch either. Just put a page up for pre registration page to get notified when the pre orders open but won't be release at launch as per Telus.

Rob20
I've Been Here Awhile
I wish rogers would at the very least put up a page for pre-order to show us they'll be working towards bringing us the service.

I remember when rogers was the first to bring us the 3G iPhone many moons ago.

Have they stopped bringing us the most current phones, devices, and features?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Rob20

We can't compare the first iPhone to this as Rogers was the only one at the time with GSM and 3G Networks. That's why they got it first.

In the end I agree they should out up a page but didn't and now this is happening.

Rogers is actually bringing everything that is new to us. Just because they aren't bringing the watch right at launch doesn't mean they won't. Same with Telus. In the end they will release it but in time. We shall see.