Iphone xs/xr/max esim support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Iphone xs/xr/max esim support

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hatemkamal

On Safari I don't see it but on my laptop ( Firefox) I see it. That's weird...
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersCorey Any Update?!!!!

I'm Here A Lot

+1

An ETA will be appreciated. Some of us will jump ships if this feature is not added very soon.

It’s like buying a 4-cylinder car and being told after the fact that you can only use 2 cylinders and the remaining 2 will be enabled in the future.

Unacceptable!

I've Been Around

Re: Dual Sim Phone

Does anyone know the status of dual sim use with new Xs Max phone on Rogers. Would seem like we are getting to a point where one has to make a carrier change,....
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersCorey Any Update?!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Interestingly the thread is listed as "Solved".  In typical fashion, when no answer is forthcoming the problem is ignored.  

I'm Here A Lot

With all due respect this it not “solved” the question was when will Rogers support esim - until a eta is provided please leave this as unsolved
I Plan to Stick Around

I am really disappointed with how Rogers is taking this
@RogersCorey Can you please mark this subject as Unsolved, and please work on giving us at least a date when Rogers will support eSIM on iPhone XS/XR? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thread marked as unsolved. Hopefully this is ok.

Can’t help on the ETA though. Sorry guys. Hopefully someone from Rogers will chime in when a firm date is in place.