Iphone 5 and ringtones

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Iphone 5 and ringtones

I have an Iphone 5  and have assigned differnt ringtones to differrent numbers.  But when the person calls from that number it still uses the default ringtone, not the assigned one.   Is it something i'm doing or not doing? 

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Iphone 5 and ringtones

Hello Monty

Have you assigned it via the contacts or settings?
I Plan to Stick Around

I went in through contacts (phone button, then contacts, picked the person and picked ringtone for the individual person) 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Monty

Hmm it works for me on my iPhone 6 Plus. I tried it. Have you tried restarting the phone to see if it takes affect?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah,  tried that. Funny thing is, one persons does work (they have an iphone also)   No one elses does, not even the landline from home lol.  All the rest use default ringtone instead of the assigned one.  It's no big deal.  Would be nice lol,  but no big deal.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Monty

Hmm sounds weird indeed lol. I would say post this on the Apple Community Forums and see what they say on there
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll try that.  Maybe I'll ask at the local Rogers store and see what they have to say also (after the weekend is over of course lol)   Thanks for the help, was appreciated.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Monty

Try that and see!!

You re welcome Smiley Happy