How do I reset my iPhone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

How do I reset my iPhone?

My iPhone isn't responding. How do I reset it?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: How do I reset my iPhone?

To reset your iPhone, press and hold the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What about when it reboots back to a frozen Apple screen like mine has been for the last uhhhh 20 hours?  How would I go about getting it into recovery or DFU mode?

I'm a Senior Advisor

To get your iPhone into recovery mode, press and hold the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. When is appears release the Sleep / Wake button but continue to hold the Home button. Eventually the connect to itunes screen will appear in which case your phone is in recovery mode.
I've Been Around

Hello.

I dont know my Apple ID and i want to reset this iphone. 

What can you say guys ? which way will be good for me ? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nanavar

You mean factory reset? Go into Settings - General - Reset - Reset all continents and settings - Erase iPhone.

That will factory reset your iPhone to the way it was when you first bought it. You will need to back it up on iTunes before doing so that way u have a back up.