Home Monitoring App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Home Monitoring App

Is anyone experiencing issues connecting to the Home Monitoring app on their iPhone 5S? All day yesterday - my wife and I kept getting cannot to server error messages. We deleted the app and reinstalled it on both phones - no luck. We rebooted our phones - stil no luck. We tried connecting just on the network then on our wireless sitting in the driveway - no connection. I called tech support - they were going to open a ticket to check on their end. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. 

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Home Monitoring App

Is any Community member able to assist @garymacd with their issue?

RogersDarrell

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was able to log into it over the weekend, but was on Sun.. didnt use it on Sat.

It had a small error when arming.. but tried again and was fine.

Tried again just now, and worked ok.

iphone 5

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the feedback - we are still having an issue - I spoke to Rech Support yesterday and was told there is a ticket open and we are not alone with the problem. It was suggested the issue would be resolved by early this week.
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry for the typo above - should have been tech not rech. Received a call from a tech support person Wednesday evening - he is working on the issue and said he would contact me with an update when he had something to report. This issue is affecting both our iPhone 5S and our iPad apps. Hopefully there will be a resolution in the coming week.

And cudos to Rogers and tech support - they have been on the case with this complete with follow-up calls - excellent customer service so far.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm facing the same issue. The camera screen in the app is black with absolutely nothing showing.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and it works fine for the time is it on. Then when I try to watch it again a few minutes later I get the black screen and no streaming.

I must've done the uninstall and reinstall almost every time want to watch any live streaming from my phone. 

Very frustrating. 

I called Rogers tech support and he says he is opening a ticket for this issue. Not sure what happens next.

Waiting for a fix