Delayed Text Messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Delayed Text Messages

Yes, reset.. or CLEARED my home WiFi information; reset fiber optic HS Internet router; enabled and disabled Airplane mode, several times; used only tower signals; restarted phone....
Its obvious that this is an issue.
I have asked for a way to intercept such messages but it hasn't been acknowledged. Days are ticking by and they always eventually send.
Please let me know a way to stop it from sending.
Thank you kindly!!
😣

Re: Delayed Text Messages

Thank you for your reply @Meggnetic!

I understand how concerning this must be.

You've mentioned that you've encountered the same problem with more than one recipient. We can rule out the issue originating from the other party.

If you're still experiencing this issue and need assistance, we can definitely have this further investigated. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that we can proceed forward towards a solution with you.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging process, you can find instructions here.

RogersMaude

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 in conversation